Text Size:

Menu And Submenu In HTML Code Css3Menu.com

Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (RIASS)

From 1st January 2018 Citizens Advice Rutland is no longer providing this service.

The new service, called SENDIASS Rutland, will be provided by Voluntary Action LeicesterShire (VAL) and supported by SENDIASS Leicester who are based at VAL and have been providing information advice and support since 1999 and are currently providing Independent Support in Rutland.
Further details of the service will be announced by VAL shortly.  For the time being you can contact SENDIASS Rutland in a number of ways:
Phone: 0797 7015 674
Email: info@sendiassrutland.org.uk
Website: bit.ly/SENDIASS-Rutland

Get Help

Find out how to access our services and get help

  • Self Help Websites
  • Face to Face
  • Email
  • Telephone
  • Outreach
  • Home Visits
Registered in England and Wales. Registration No. 5287678, A company limited by guarantee.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 617720.
A Registered Charity No. 1107907.

home - site map - contact

copyright © 2018 Citizens Advice Rutland. All rights reserved.